Update Your Enrolment

If you have moved house or changed your name, you will need to update your enrolment. This will make sure that you are correctly enrolled for Commonwealth, State and local government elections.

You can use the check your enrolment tool to confirm your details.

Please include your mobile phone number and email address so that we can contact you about election events.

Change of address

Once you have lived at your new address for more than one month, you are eligible to be enrolled at that address. Once you are eligible, you must update your enrolment within 21 days.

If your postal address for correspondence has changed, you should update your details as soon as possible.

You can:

If you are overseas or going overseas don't use this form to change your address. Please see information on going overseas.

Change of name

If you have changed your name, you must fill out a new enrolment form to update your change in details.  

You can: